Life Insurance Retirement Plan, under Internal Revenue Code Section 7702
Funded with: Index Universal Life Insurance
- Flexible Premiums
- Adjustable Death Benefits
- Guaranteed Minimum Interest
- Guaranteed Maximum Charges
- Current Interest - set by the insurance company, either a portfolio yield or new money rate, market sensitive, can be increased or decreased by the insurance company as often as monthly.
- Index Linked Interest - market sensitive, with participation rates and/or interest rate caps set at the discretion of the insurance company. Potentially higher interest than current fixed yields, with a hard floor (returns can never be less than zero). Guaranteed minimum interest may be higher than actual returns, upon surrender or death.
- Current Charges - costs of insurance and administrative charges may be lower than the guaranteed maximum in the policy, subject to change by the insurance company, and will vary based on the company’s mortality experience and expenses.
The Sizzle: Policy interest credits can be relatively high, as much as 13-14% per year, or more, depending on policy design and the current cost of index options.
For a FREE initial consultation, call us today at (800) 680-5596.
Index Universal Life Insurance is not a registered security or stock market investment and does not directly participate in any stock, bond, equity investments or index. When you buy a policy, you are not buying an ownership interest in any stock, bond, other investment, or index. Index Universal Life Insurance is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Standard & Poor's, Dow Jones, MSCI, NASDAQ, Russell, Wilshire, FTSE, Barclays, EURO STOXX, or any other index. There are no representations made by any Index regarding the advisability of purchasing Index Universal Life Insurance.